XII Board (Above 90%)
IIT-HOME continues its tradition of brilliant results in Engineering Entrance Examinations in 2008. Given below is a summary of the laudable achievements by IIT-HOME students in different examinations. The highlights endorse IIT-HOME’s commitment to excellence at the top along with equal focus and a holistic approach towards all examinations ensuring that all students at the Institute succeed and not just a handful of toppers.
- 30 out of 65 students qualified IIT-JEE 2008 with a success ratio of 46%.
- A total of 17 students have scored more than 90% marks in XII Boards, a feat unachieved in the history of IIT-HOME till now.
- 3.75% of the Top 2000 State Ranks in AIEEE 2014 claimed by IIT-HOME students with 75 students below State Rank 2000 in the exam.
IIT-JEE 2008: AIR 520
AIEEE 2008: AIR 150, SR 10
BITSAT 2008 Score: 384/450
XII Board Aggregate: 87%
XII Board PCM: 88%
IIT-JEE 2008: AIR 521
AIEEE 2008: AIR 2559, SR 169
BITSAT 2008 Score: 348/450
IIT-JEE 2008: AIR 639
BITSAT 2008 Score: 338/450
IIT-JEE 2008: AIR 1130
AIEEE 2008: AIR 157, SR 12
BITSAT 2008 Score: 365/450
XII Board Aggregate: 93.8%
XII Board PCM: 94%
IIT-JEE 2008: AIR 667, SC 4
AIEEE 2008: AIR 1502, SR 106
BITSAT 2008 Score: 378/450
IIT-JEE 2008: AIR 3052
AIEEE 2008: AIR 2082, SR 141
BITSAT 2008 Score: 394/450
XII Board Aggregate: 87%
XII Board PCM: 92%
- A total of 30 out of 65 students preparing for IIT JEE 2008 qualified the exam.
- A success rate of 46% was achieved.
- Among the qualified students, 22 students have qualified in the Common Merit List (CML) by scoring more than the general category cut-off while 8 students have qualified in the reserved category list.
- The list of qualified candidates included 7 girls and 23 boys.
- 29 off the qualified students were first attempt students while 1 students were second attempt students.
- Top rankers from IIT-HOME include Ashish Rathi AIR 520, Ankita Agrawal AIR 521, Rahul Shrivastav AIR 639.
- A total of 117 out of 166 students qualified AIEEE 2008 from a single centre of IIT-HOME, and were eligible for Centralized Counselling Procedure for admissions to NITs.
- A success rate of 70.48% was achieved as compared to the All India Success Rate of 10.7% (A total of 1.5 lac candidates have qualified out of approx. 14 lac candidates who appeared for the exam)
- 95 of the 117 qualified students qualified in Common Merit List (CML) by scoring more than the general category cut-off of 115 marks out of 360.
- A total of 22 students qualified the exam in reserved category list.
- The list of qualified candidates consists of 29 girls and 88 boys.
- IIT-HOME topper Ashish Rathi Ranked with AIR 150.
- 5 students scored more than 350 marks out of 450, which is a very good score in BITSAT.
- These include Karan Bavishi with score 394, Akhil Gundawar with score 386, Ashish Rathi with score 384.
- A total of 19 students scored more than 300 marks out of 450.
- 67 students scored more than 250 marks which is approximately the cut-off score for admission to BITS colleges.
- Siddha Jain, who scored 93.8% aggregate marks is the XII Board topper from IIT-HOME.
- An astounding 17 students from IIT-HOME scored more than 90% aggregate marks in XII Boards.
- Harsh Mall is the PCM group topper from IIT-HOME with a PCM group score of 96%
- A total of 3 students from IIT-HOME scored more than 95% marks in PCM group.
- A commendable total of 37 students from IIT-HOME scored more than 90% marks in PCM group.
Below is the list of students who have achieved laurels in OLYMPIAD & other prominent competitive examinations in the year 2007-08.