XII Board (Above 90%)
IIT-HOME continues its tradition of brilliant results in Engineering Entrance Examinations in 2010. Given below is a summary of the laudable achievements by IIT-HOME students in different examinations. The highlights endorse IIT-HOME’s commitment to excellence at the top along with equal focus and a holistic approach towards all examinations ensuring that all students at the Institute succeed and not just a handful of toppers.
- 60 is the maximum number of students ever qualifying in the history of IIT-HOME.
- IIT-HOME scores double century for the second time in its History in number of students qualifying AIEEE with 204 students clearing CML cut-off.
- It is third time in the history of IIT-HOME that a student has scored 400+ marks in BITSAT.
- A total of 44 students have scored more than 90% marks in XII Boards, a feat unachieved in the history of IIT-HOME till now.
- 5.05% of the Top 2000 State Ranks in AIEEE 2010 claimed by IIT-HOME students with 101 students below State Rank 2000 in the exam.
IIT-JEE 2010: AIR 232
AIEEE 2010: AIR 628, SR 66
BITSAT 2010 Score: 412/450
XII Board Aggregate: 92.5%
XII Board PCM: 95.3%
IIT-JEE 2010: AIR 465
AIEEE 2010: AIR 90, SR 9
BITSAT 2010 Score: 356/450
XII Board Aggregate: 93.3%
XII Board PCM: 97.3%
IIT-JEE 2010: AIR 751
AIEEE 2010: AIR 293, SR 25
BITSAT 2010 Score: 370/450
XII Board Aggregate: 90.5%
XII Board PCM: 89%
IIT-JEE 2010: AIR 769
AIEEE 2010: AIR 586, SR 62
BITSAT 2010 Score: 382/450
XII Board Aggregate: 89.17%
XII Board PCM: 90%
IIT-JEE 2010: AIR 847, OBC 94
AIEEE 2010: AIR 780, SR 80
BITSAT 2010 Score: 362/450
XII Board Aggregate: 92.8%
XII Board PCM: 93.3%
IIT-JEE 2010: AIR 1076
AIEEE 2010: AIR 583, SR 61
BITSAT 2010 Score: 362/450
XII Board Aggregate: 87.1%
XII Board PCM: 91.6%
- A total of 60 out of 87 students preparing for IIT-JEE 2010 qualified the exam.
- A success rate of 69% as compared to All India Success Rate of approx. 2.87% was achieved.
- Among the qualified students, 36 students have qualified in the Common Merit List (CML) by scoring more than the general category cut-off while 24 students have qualified in the reserved category list.
- The list of qualified candidates consists of 9 girls and 51 boys.
- 58 of the qualified students were first attempt students while 2 students were second attempt students.
- Top rankers from IIT-HOME include Yash Kamat AIR 232, Mohit Chachada AIR 465, Farman Memon AIR 751.
- A total of 214 out of 221 students qualified AIEEE 2010 from a single centre of IIT-HOME, and were eligible for Centralized Counselling Procedure for admissions to NITs.
- A success rate of 97% was achieved as compared to the All India Success Rate of 10.7%.
- 204 off the 214 qualified students qualified in Common Merit List (CML).
- A total of 10 students qualified the exam in reserved category list.
- The list of qualified candidates consists of 53 girls and 161 boys.
- IIT-HOME topper Mohit Chachada AIR 90, SR 9.
- IIT-HOME girl topper Prajakta Pathak AIR 1240, SR 127.
- Ajinkya Raut with OBC AIR 46, SR 154 is OBC topper from IIT-HOME.
- 1 student scored more than 400 marks out of 450, which is benchmarked as a very good score in BITSAT.
- Yash Kamat with a score of 412 is the BITSAT Topper from IIT-HOME followed by Vardaan Bhatia 391, Saakshi Arora 383 and Sanket Shravane 382.
- 16 students scored more than 350 marks and 45 students scored more than 300 marks out of 450.
- 107 students scored more than 250 marks which is approximately the cut-off score for admission to BITS colleges.
- Mayur Bhalavi, who scored 95.8% aggregate marks is the XII Board topper from IIT-HOME.
- An astounding 44 students from IIT-HOME scored more than 90% aggregate marks in XII Boards.
- Ajinkya Raut is the PCM group topper from IIT-HOME with a PCM group score of 97.7%
- A total of 9 from IIT-HOME scored more than 95% marks in PCM group.
- They include Ajinkya Raut, Mohit Chachada, Mayur Bhalavi, Snehal Raut, Shyamli Rao, Yash Kamat, Aditya Kanetkar, Sampada Upasani and Anuradha Bedare.
- A commendable total of 57 students from IIT-HOME scored more than 90% marks in PCM group.
Below is the list of students who have achieved laurels in OLYMPIAD & other prominent competitive examinations in the year 2009-10.